1884 SOUTH IVY
- Style: mid-century modern and Single-Family Home
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Square Feet Above 1,440
- Basement: 696
- Lot: 7,800
- Parking: 1-Car Attached + 1 car carport
A True Mid-century Modern Home
With South-facing floor-to-ceiling windows, the classic 50's/60's architecture offers views of the expansive outdoor living area, complete with distinct patios, which double the footprint of the interior living room, creating ample space to host large cocktail and dinner parties.
- located in the MCM neighborhood of Lynwood, Virginia village
- post and beam construction indoor/outdoor living
- indoor/outdoor living
- main floor master suite
- professionally landscaped front yard
- open and light
- beautiful south facing floor to ceiling windows in the living space
- rare finished basement in this MCM
- • Close Proximity to Trails, restaurants, shopping, and parks
Classic MCM Living
Classic post-and-beam construction, inside and out, features high vaulted ceilings with geometric windows inspired by the mid-century architectural motif, complemented by clean sexy lines, intricate details, and organic spaces throughout the home. The brick fireplace anchors the North wall of the living room, with the dining room and kitchen just a step away, creating an accurate open floor plan for maximum livability across a cozy yet spacious 2,136 square feet.
Sumptuous Primary Suite
The primary suite is spacious, filled with light, and an oasis.
- hardwood floors
- beautiful light with many windows
- en suite bath
The Star of the Home
The star of this home is the very MCM outdoor spaces.
- plenty of entertaining space
- Modern Lighting Fixtures
- courtyard off of the living room and kitchen
- geometric design
Lower Level Room to Spread Out
Rare in a mid-century modern neighborhood, the home features a finished lower lever with an all-purpose room, bedroom, and bath.
- lots of light
- large multi-use space
- welcome extra sq ft in a beautiful mcm
Welcome to Lynwood, a small enclave of mid-century modern homes, just 20 minutes from Downtown Denver. tree-lined streets, friendly neighbors, and access to anywhere in Denver, quickly and easily.
Residents enjoy local parks, restaurants, biking/running trails, and shopping, nearby.