Fall Creek Road
Telluride CO, 81435
$0.45 per sqft
The Yalgo Ranch consists of approximately 1,429 deeded acres located in San Miguel County, and represents one of the few remaining intact larger holdings in the immediate Telluride area. The Ranch sits upon the coveted Specie Mesa approximately 12 miles west of Telluride. Majestic views of the San Juan Mountain Range can be enjoyed from almost anywhere on the ranch. The property is a combination of flat-top mesas, large aspen groves, ponderosa pines, high mountain meadows, springs, seeps, and creek drainage. Elevations range from approximately 8,000 to 10,000 feet and Hughes Ditch traverses the full length of the property. There is approximately .25 mile of Fall Creek frontage as well as 2.25 miles of National Forest, BLM, and State Land adjacency.The property is unencumbered by any conservation easements and is located in a high-value area for Land Trusts. It would be an excellent candidate for conservation if a new owner is so inclined. The ranch has incredible panoramic mountain views, unlimited recreational opportunities, and unrivaled privacy.John Janus of Telluride Realty & Investment is the cooperating broker on this listing.
January 4, 2023
February 16, 2024
Fall Creek Road
Telluride CO, 81435
Borders National Forest, Rolling Slope
Other Property Details
Buyer Agency Compensation
1. This publication is designed to provide information regarding the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
2. The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
3. PUBLISHER’S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
4. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
5. Equal Housing Opportunity - see logo above.
6. © 2020 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved 6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500, Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA 7. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.
©2024 REColorado. All rights reserved.
Data last updated 1:24 AM UTC, 2/16/2024